Since inception of the WAT (Wheelchair Accessible Transport) scheme, all WAT drivers have been required to undertake intense training to ensure they can provide a safe and high level of service for passengers with disabilities.
This training includes a 4 day course overseen by the Tasmanian Government and conducted by Driver Safety Training Tasmania.
On completion of this course, Hobart Maxi Taxi drivers complete another 2 day training course which covers our vehicles, procedures and systems, safety, and management expectations specific to our business.
We also provide on going training to ensure ALL customers travelling in our vehicles experience nothing but the very best service.
As we run a business which operates 24/7, we are always looking for potential drivers in Hobart and Launceston.
A public vehicle licence is a compulsory requirement for all new drivers, but not on application. We have day, night and weekend shifts available in either a full time or part time basis.
Applicant must be:
- Punctual and reliable at all times
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be polite and patient with clients
- Have a good driving record
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to work independently
- Have the ability to keep good records
- Have a pleasant personality and pride themselves on providing excellent service and performing tasks to the best of their ability
Please call 0448 144 207 if you are interested in joining our team